Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Blog..Introduction

Hey Guys!!

 Welcome!! And THANK YOU for checking out my first blog! Let me take a minute to explain what
all this is about and what my goal is! I am currently enrolled in college with an intended major in Broadcast Journalism. My dream is to be an on-air entertainment news anchor for a show like Good Morning America, or TODAY, with the hopes of one day having my own talk show! However, I chose to be different then most people. I want to bring a new side of the news to people, a positive refreshing loo, so I decided to do so. I have created this BLOG, and a YouTube Channel, in which I will be interviewing different people from all walks of life and maybe even some famous ones to. My goal is to highlight what they are doing to make a difference in this world, and how we can help in joining them. Basically just a fun time! I am a one man show, so please understand I just have a camera and tripod (I'm not on an Oprah status yet...HOPEFULLY SOON!). I think this is unique because you will get a raw view of the interview with minor editing. I will post the videos on here, and also do some interviews as well on here to! Thank you soooooo much for reading and stay tuned for my first VLOG from the POSITIVITY PROECT "the new face of news making".

xx

Rye My!

Email: thepositivenewsmaker@gmail.com

and visit www.ryangmyers.com for more info, and to keep
 up to date on my theater stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment