Monday, March 10, 2014

Interview with America's Got Talent Season 1 Winner: Bianca Ryan!

Hey All-
 Sorry for the brief break I have been so busy with life, and having so many things come up with the project! So many good interviews coming up in the near future!  I really cant wait for you to see them all! Below is interview with Super Star Bianca Ryan. Bianca rose to the charts at just 11 years old when she won the hearts of the judges, and America as Season 1 winner of "America's Got Talent" (AGT). Blowing everyone away with her big (which is an understatment!) voice, and tackling songs like "And I am Telling You" by Jennifer Hudson in which Simon Cowell called her "One of the best singers ever", Bianca was on a path of fortune and success!
  Since then, she has been very busy working on her career, being  student, and continuing to follow her dreams! She has stepped away from the spotlight, and has chosen to go her own direction with her songs, and is not letting  anyone tell her what to write!  She is so amazing, and I am so honored to have a connection to her! I am so thankful she took time out of her crazy busy life to do this Q&A interview with me! Enjoy! For more information on Bianca Ryan visit her website at www.BiancaRyan.com and also follow her on her social networks as well! She is great with keeping up with her fans! Continue to check out my website with the latest and greatest entertianment news and more! www.thepositivityproject.org   Encourage. Inspire. Empower. xx RyeMy


Interview with Bianca Ryan


RM:What was the experience of being on America’s Got Talent like? And what was it like winning the competition at just 11 years old? Also, what was your favorite performance during your run on AGT?

BR:My favorite performance was when I performed And I Am Telling You. Just because that was one of my favorite songs and to be able to perform for so many people was life changing. That video of me singing that one song completely changed my life and enabled me to be able to travel the entire world! Literally. It's crazy.

RM:What have you been up to since winning back in 2006?

BR:Since winning AGT, I've been writing a lot of music and really trying to find who I really am as an artist, and songwriter. I love writing music so much (might even love it more than singing it)! So it's been interesting because I've been through all the ups and downs that a career has, and I've even left the spot light a couple of years ago just to go back to high school and live a normal life. It's not all that it’s made out to be honestly, so now that I'm finished, its MUSIC! MUSIC! MUSIC! Again, and I couldn't be happier. Right now I'm writing new music and in the studio almost 24/7. I can't wait to truly find my new sound through all of this writing.


RM:What was it like being so young, and being so famous at the same time?

BR: It was actually really hard being so young and having all the opportunity in the world because you don't realize how huge the opportunity is. There are people that work their entire lives for that chance, and you can't help but almost take it for granted just by the mere circumstance that you're only like 11 or 12! haha. It was super hard though. I was 11 and I felt like I was being compared to the world. Immediately my You Tube videos were getting millions of views and everyone was comparing me to every other singer in the world. Especially after Simon Cowell announced to the public that he thought I was one of the best singers he's ever heard in his entire life!. I was pretty self-conscious to be compared to people three, four, and five times my age! I was flattered though through all of the comparisons

RM:Your hit Christmas EP ‘Why Couldn’t It Be Christmas All Year Long” rose to the tops of the Holiday charts back in 2007. How did that feel to have your music charted so high, and so many people buying your stuff!

BR:It was incredible that my Christmas music charted so high! I wish I could honestly tell you exactly what I remember and how I felt,  but I really was so young that unfortunately I can't remember much of it. It all sort of seems like a blur and even to this day, I can't believe all of this happened. Its still setting in. I do know that I was SOOO in love with the Christmas song soooo much! It was my favorite one to record and make a video for! Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday and the best season ever!

RM:What are your plans for the future? Do you have another CD coming out soon?

BR:MY plans for the future are to keep going with Music and really dive hard this 2014. I want to be able to make a comeback and now as an artist who CAN SING ANY ARTIST. I want to be the artist. I want to be compared to myself (if that makes sense)! . I just want to be able to be unique and have my own sound and enjoy the music that I'm singing. It helps that I'm writing my music now, because I can relate so much more to the lyrics of my songs.


RM:Do you plan on doing any movies or Broadway in the future?

BR:I love the idea of Broadway someday! I was a  Broadway singer before I was a soulful singer! And before the Broadway singer, I was a country singer! hahaha. I love singing all different genres. And of course I LOVE to act. SO movies are awesome and I especially like writing songs for soundtracks. I'm working on one for Mockingjay right now. (Hunger Games). So hopefully we'll finish it soon!

RM:What is coming up next for Bianca Ryan?

BR:What's coming up next? Hm. I have a lot of stuff! Right now I have the product, the songs, what's really been hard is finding the right team! Finding the right people to work with, and people who truly believe in me as an artist, not just a singer. I don't want a team that’s going to make me be AGT BIANCA RYAN again, and make me sing all the crazy show stoppers, I just want to be able to enjoy my shows and have people enjoy my music without having to be a freak singer that blows everyone away every time I sing. I'm okay with not getting a standing ovation every time I sing. As long as people are enjoying the music and singing along, I'm pleased. So hopefully an EP and single out by summer, and hopefully another movie that I can get cast in this year. And songs in multiple movie soundtracks! That's what I'm looking forward to hopefully accomplishing this year! Grammy's 2015? Who knows! I hope! Hahahaha.


Thanks so much for interviewing me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment